Storage, Installation and Maintenance.
Storage: every component must be stored in
a dry place, safe from bumps and dust.
- Slabs: the slab must be solid, with a smooth, regular surface.
Slabs and plaster must have reached the right degree of maturity (at
least one month old). We recommend giving a coat of anti-dust sealant
to the slab.
- Finish and installation: technological and electrical systems,
false ceilings, anti-dust treatment, painting, and the installation
of doors and windows, glass, sills and steps must be completed before
the raised floor is installed.
- Environmental conditions: no particular precautions are necessary.
- Moving loads: always use lift trucks and rigid board when
moving heavy structures (cupboards, machinery, etc.). Remove only
the number of panels absolutely necessary, and always employ the special
lifting tools. Take care to return the panels to their original position.
of the stringers on the pedestal's heads
adjustment of the structure and levelling
panels cutting according to the final dimension
Free to clean...
- Cleaning: wash with water and liquid detergents
like a conventional floor. Hydrocleaners with a moderate jet of water
can also be used.